Catalysis Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit 2022 (ONLINE / SALT LAKE CITY)
Voor aanmelden is lidmaatschap van Lidz vereist.
1 minuut lezen
Systemic thinking has allowed the healthcare community to combat the challenges of the last few years which is why the theme for this year’s Summit is
Think Systemically, Act with Purpose
Healthcare organizations that were able to thrive over the past years relied on systemic thinking to enable them to make purposeful decisions. Systemic thinking and purposeful action are more important than ever as we look ahead to the future and focus on what matters most – patients, staff, and communities. Join fellow lean healthcare practitioners to learn, share, connect, and reflect as we create change together.
Join us June 8th and 9th in Salt Lake City, Utah or via our virtual attendee hub!
- Inspiring Keynotes from progressive healthcare leaders within the lean community, designed to challenge conventional thinking.
- Engaging Panel Discussion with nursing leaders form various organizations
- Fireside Chat featuring John Toussaint, MD, Cleveland Clinic’s Lisa Yerian, MD, and other special guests
- Actionable Pre-summit Workshops on focused topics incorporate opportunities to practice during the learning experience
- Numerous opportunities to connect at networking receptions, through the attendee hub, Resource Center, and optional topical roundtable discussions
Voor het volledige programma, meer informatie en inschrijven: Catalysis | US Summit (createvalue.org)